We want your lashes to last as long as possible, follow these instructions to make sure you get the best wear out of your lovely lashes.
Before your appointment:
- Stop wearing waterproof mascara three days prior to your appointment. Waterproof mascara will leave a residue that prevents the glue from adhering.
- Shower before your appointment and come with no eye makeup on. It is necessary that you have clean lashes for us to work on.
- Do not put oils, eye creams or any lotion near your eyes.
- Make sure to tell your lash artist of any known allergies you are aware of.
- Do not have caffeine the day of your appointment.
- Use the restroom.
During your appointment:
- Keep your eyes closed.
- Let us know if you experience any burning or itching.
After your appointment:
- Do not get your lashes wet for 24 hours.
- Stay away from heat and steam for the first 24 hours.
- Use your lash wand to gently brush through your lashes daily.
- Use a silk pillowcase and do not sleep on your face.
- Do not use mascara.
- Please do not touch or pick your lashes.
Created with a natural DHA, our tanning solution provides flawless results for a broad spectrum of skin shades and types. It provides an immediate beautiful bronze tan that not only looks good, but is formulated with a skin firming blend that builds and restores the skins matrix. This reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for skin that feels good.
We guarantee a fast drying, non-sticky and streak-free formula. You may not realize how important these three things are until you try a product that doesn’t have them!
With proper maintenance you can expect 5-7 days of a gorgeous glow and an even color fade.
To achieve a tan that’s a perfect 10, it is essential to take these 4 simple steps:
Step 1: Prime: 24-48 hours before your session – exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate
Pre-session exfoliation is the first step to achieving flawless spray tanning results. It is best to clear away dry, dead skin cells with a sulfate-free scrub.
Tips to prep for the perfect tan-
Avoid using bar soaps, high pH shower products or in-shower moisturizers. Be sure to complete any waxing, shaving or use of creams no later than 24 hours prior to your session.
Step 2: Bronze: Day of your session. Prepare to bronze
As you prepare for your sunless tan, be sure to wear loose fitting, dark clothing and no jewelry. Tight clothing can run or smear bronzers, especially around the knees, elbows, chest and waist. Before you head to your appointment, there are some important “don’ts” you won’t want to ignore. Deep penetration of the solution is key to a beautiful lasting color.
-Don’t create a sunless barrier by applying anything to the skin. Avoid applying lotions, creams or perfumes prior to your session. Also avoid deodorant.
-Don’t wear any makeup to your appointment.
Step 3: Optimize: after session care. Moisturize
Refrain from showering as long as possible, ideally for 24 hours. As with all DHA products, sunless color begins showing development approximately 4 hours post application and continues to darken for up to 24 hours. If you must shower before the 24 hours had lapsed, do so using a warm water rinse only. The use of soap can inhibit full development of DHA. Never fear, the cosmetic surface bronzer applied during your session will wash away during the first shower.
Step 4: Enhance: Home maintenance. Make it last
Keep your skin evenly moisturized to maintain a lasting color and an even fade.
*Chlorine can cause fading.